Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

Just the Packing Left To Do

I will be flying out to Scotland on Wednesday night to spend time in Scotland researching ancestors. I will be in the Highlands for a week (Inverness, Skye and Fort William. During my time in the Highlands, I will be taking in talks and the commemoration services at Culloden Battlefield.



From the Highlands, I move on to Glasgow. I will be attending the annual conference of the Scottish Association of Family History Societies and researching at the Mitchell Library and Glasgow Archives.


After Glasgow, I head to Edinburgh. I will be taking in the Beltane Fire Festival - a Pagan ceremony to welcome spring. I will be researching at the ScotlandsPeople Centre, the National Archives of Scotland and the National Library of Scotland.


I will be blogging as time and Wifi allow. If you are interested in following the journey, enter your email address to the top of this page to get the new posts delivered to your email inbox. This will NOT add you to my mailing list. I don't get notice of who is on the blog mailing list and who is not.


No comments:

Post a Comment